Polish university graduate looking for a job

A person applying for a permit for this type of residence in Poland should demonstrate that he/she has sufficient financial means to support himself/herself and his/her family members in Poland.

From 1 October 2018, the minimum amount is at least PLN 528 net per person in a family or PLN 701 net in the case of a single householder.

In this case, it is necessary to prove having sufficient funds to cover:

costs of living in Poland (PLN 701 x 12 months = PLN 8,412)

costs of return travel to the country of residence (PLN 200 in the case of a country neighbouring Poland, PLN 500 in the case of the European Union, PLN 2,500 in the case of a country outside the European Union)

The evidence of sufficient financial means is most often a bank statement, it can also be a bank account history confirming regular receipts, and if the graduate’s living expenses are covered by a family member residing in Poland, a statement of payment of the graduate’s living expenses can be submitted together with an employment contract, a contract of mandate, a contract for specific work, documents confirming the income received from business activities).