In the situation of a significant exceeding of the deadline to issue a decision, the significant increase of the number of cases in the administrative authority cannot justify it. It
|Legal advice||Legal advice at your office / at our office||A face to face meeting with a lawyer of ours at your office or at our office|
Analysis of factual circumstances
Analysis of documents
Choosing the best legal solution in a given situation in order to select the most beneficial form of employment and/or residence permit for a given foreigner.
|Legal advice via e-mail||Our lawyer provides you with advice via e-mail.|
In this case the price includes answers to questions and dispelling future doubt pertaining to a given case.
|Legalisation of residence||Declaration on entrusting work to a foreigner||Carrying out the entire procedure for employing and/or legalising employment after a power of attorney is procured from the employer and handling all communication with state authorities:|
– filling in all required forms and drawing up other documents on behalf of the client with a view to making it possible for the foreigner in question to start legal work in Poland as soon as possible
– providing legal advice in the course of the relevant proceedings
– personally representing the client under a power of attorney from them.
|Work permit||1000 PLN|
|Combined work permit and temporary residence permit||2000 PLN|
|EU Blue Card (work requiring high level of skills/education/training)||2200 PLN|
|Temporary residence permit due to pursuing business activity in Poland||2600 PLN|
|Documents related to legal proceedings||Prompt notice||Drawing up a prompt notice to be submitted as part of proceedings related to residence permit||300 PLN|
|Appeal||Drawing up an appeal against a negative decision pertaining to residence||700 PLN|
|Complaint||Drawing up a complaint to the Voivodeship Administrative Court related to inaction of authorities or undue lengthiness of proceedings related to residence permit||1000 PLN|
|Legal opinion||A written analysis of the issue presented:|
– a description of the issue
– legal analysis
– an indication of possible risk
|Training courses||Procedures for employing foreigners in Poland||– legal documents governing the issue of lawful employment of and work performed by foreigners|
– conditions for lawful work and residence in Poland
– rules for issuing work permits and their types
– which foreigners have access to the Polish job market.
|Prices are negotiable on a case-by-case basis.|
|Anti-discrimination and anti-harassment training courses||Workshops raising awareness and sensitivity with attention also paid to legal matters|
Training courses for managerial staff
* all amounts are gross amounts
* if there is no need to procure such a confirmation from the starost, the price of the service is reduced by 20%
* if the employer employs a greater number of foreigners, rates may be re-negotiated
*The prices listed above apply to services rendered to employers who intend to employ/are already employing third-country nationals. Contact us to learn prices for other entities (employment agencies, intermediaries etc.).