Do you wish to complain to the court about your residence permit?

You are in the right place if:

  • you have applied for a temporary, permanent or long-term resident’s EU residence permit,


  • you have received a negative decision from the Governor,

and then:

  • you have appealed against the negative decision to the Head of the Office for Foreigners, who has issued a second negative decision

as well as:

  • it has not yet been 30 days since you received the second decision of the Head of the Office for Foreigners.  

If you do not agree with the decision and believe that serious mistakes were made in your case – file a complaint with the Voivodship Administrative Court.

You do not know how? Don’t worry – we will help you!