Permit for temporary residence
Here we will help you to complete your application for a temporary residence permit.
PLEASE NOTE: you will not complete your application online or submit it to the office via this website.
Here you will find guidelines:
- how to answer the questions on the application form for a temporary residence permit,
- what documents to enclose with the application,
- how to successfully submit the application to the office.
Choose the most convenient option before you start filling in your application:
- print out the application form, or
- open an editable version of the form to complete it on your computer, or
- if your voivodship office provides for the possibility of filling in the application online, please enter the relevant website and select the option of filling in the application for a temporary residence permit (e.g. for the Mazovian Office you will find such an option here >>)
- The application must be completed in Polish, in capital Latin letters.
- IMPORTANT: If you do not provide an answer to a question, write N/A or make a dash or cross out the boxes. Under no circumstances leave the box blank, without any answer.
- Before you start filling in the form, prepare your passport, exact address of residence, details of your family members living in Poland, details of your trips abroad and stays in Poland.
- If the main purpose of your stay is work, your application for a residence permit must be accompanied by Attachment No. 1 completed and legibly signed by your employer.
- If the main purpose of your stay is to work in a highly qualified profession (the so-called Blue Card), your application for a residence permit must be accompanied by Attachment No. 1 filled in and legibly signed by your employer and Attachment No. 2, which you fill in and sign yourself.
- You do not always apply on your own behalf. If you are applying on behalf of a minor child or a person who is abroad, remember to answer the questions as the person on whose behalf you are making the application would answer them. Do not write your own model signature in the box in section D.
- Remember that a separate application must be submitted on behalf of each child, regardless of age.