If you are settled by the Tax Office:

you may review your online tax return and enter or change the organisation to which you want to donate your 1% tax. Enter our KRS number : 0000240024. To access your tax return go to: www.podatki.gov.pl

HERE you will find detailed instructions on how to log in to view your PIT.

If you settle yourself:

Enter our KRS number 0000240024 in the form (e.g. PIT- 36: section S, box 440.)

If you are retired:

Download HERE the PIT-OP form, in which we have already entered our KRS 0000240024, fill it in and submit it to your tax office.