Due to the dramatic situation in the area of the Polish-Belarusian border, we are temporarily redirecting all our lawyers there. It is there, where refugees are secretly taken to the forest and denied the right to apply for protection, that we are most needed right now.
Therefore, temporarily we may not be able to help all those who come to us. We ask for your understanding. However, in the case of emergencies where swift action is needed, we will try to do what we can to help.
We would like to remind you that:
- it is ILLEGAL to prevent those who are asking for international protection from applying for it,
- it does not matter how they crossed the border – their applications for protection should be considered,
- denying them food or medical assistance is simply INHUMANE.
Do you want to support our work?
- support our and other organisations’ collection: https://www.facebook.com/donate/151473867042364
- donate any amount to:
63 2030 0045 1110 0000 0307 2610
International transfers/International transfers:
IBAN: PL63 2030 0045 1110 0000 0307 2610
- You can support us by shopping online via fanimani.pl