1. Answer a few questions and you will receive an application form to download to your device (phone, computer).
  2. Print it out, sign it and send it by post to the relevant Office.
  3. Find a person who will agree to be your agent for service in Poland. According to the law, official correspondence is delivered only to an address in Poland – therefore you should have an authorized representative in Poland who will collect your correspondence at a Polish address – otherwise you will not learn what is happening in your case. Find an adult person residing in Poland (does not have to be of Polish nationality) with whom you will be in contact.  Then, authorise this person to receive your correspondence (we will help you to prepare the authorisation). If you cannot find such a person, you can initially send your appeal without naming an agent, but you must then send the office information about this person and his/her address as soon as possible.